Q.

What was GenVK singh saying on TV the Army investigation report is motivated . BJP says it is timing which dents the credibility as VK singh shared the platform with Modi could it be said the report is not MOTIVATED but MODIVATED

Tags: tv, army, report
Asked by raj sharma, 21 Sep '13 08:38 pm

1.

True congress is alergic towards modi
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 24 Sep '13 01:09 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Vk ne sahi ka sath diya
Answered by albertcalto daniyel, 23 Sep '13 04:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

First of all I am surprised how an high profile Intelligence Report of the army gets leaked to the media. What does it say about the secrecy of the high profile secret report. One day after the details of the report are published in a newspaper the Ministry of Defence acknowledges the receipt of the report from the Army headquarters. The findings of the report are grave as it shows the use of army funds to topple a democratically elected govt in J&K. It is too early to say anything about the role of the ex-Army chief in this matter and I dont care about the political games between the BJP and the Congress that the two parties will no doubt play with regard to this report. The TV news channels have also got their daily diet of masala news and the viewers will be suitably entertained by one hour debates in which everyone will fight with each other.
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 21 Sep '13 09:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Possible,
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 21 Sep '13 08:40 pm

(0)
 (0)