Q.

Has James Cameron's Avatar opened the window to a whole new world for both Hollywood & Bollywood??

Tags: entertainment, cameron, hollywood & bollywood
Asked by cyrus irani, 31 Mar '10 05:38 pm

1.

Not really chief....I don't see anything "revolutionary" in Avatar. Star Wars was quite a "WOW" when it first came out because we never really saw SFX used that way....

Sure the Avatar movie was out in 3D but movies have been getting released in 3d ever since the 1980s and the 3D concept has failed to kick off due to motion sickness experienced by a vast number of movie goer's.

I Dunno what u have in mind tho.....pls clarify by what u meant by "opening up a new world"......

IF u r talking about plot line of the movie, incidentially- the Avatar plot has been used in Bollywood scores of Yesteryear time and again. The movie itself is about a bunch of advanced dudes streamrolling over Tribal's for profit. I don't see what is so new about that aspect of the film. The concept of advanced people rolling over less advanced peoples happens EVERYDAY in India in Tribal belt....

Answered by A Moin, 31 Mar '10 06:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Yes. Of course. It has opened a flood gate of similar movies.
Answered by Jaya Mali, 31 Mar '10 05:41 pm

(0)
 (0)