Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

What should I do if the recovery agent of my bank does not remit my money to the bank for one full year?

Tags: money, bank, full year
Asked by victor, 16 Jan '13 11:47 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


File a complaint with reserve bank of india
Answered by iqbal seth, 16 Jan '13 11:57 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining