Q.

Do You Owe More than You Have? Falling into Debt is it bad :-))))

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by inquisitive, 17 Oct '09 07:15 am

1.

Making both ends meet and save some thing for unexpected eventualities and old age, will keep the debts away! Debts build up due to uncontrolled desire/s..I am a debt free individual by HIS grace!
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 17 Oct '09 07:49 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

We all owe as a debt something or other to some one or other and not necessarily as a monetary consideration. When we put them all on a scale, it will tilt the other way heavily and away from our own side and will be surprised to find that contrary to all our beliefs, we owe more than we thought we are due for recieving. Why? Because by basic human nature (exceptions are always there), we remember what we have done much more than what others have done for us over the period of our life time and our emphasis is always focussed on ourself. Each act of kindness or act that helped us in one way or other in whatever form it is, is a debt irrespective of whether we have repaid it or not. We might take it to the grave or at times repay that same debt to the same person or by another act that we may do for others as our own way of repayment.
Answered by Omega, 17 Oct '09 06:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I am the happiest man in the world that i dont owe a single paisa to any body .I dont even take loan from bank
Answered by krish, 17 Oct '09 11:04 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

My father was simple and always lived with less desires. And we learnt to live happily and gracefullywithin our means.
The results are: 1. We have do debts 2.We have no falsehood.
Answered by venkat ramani ramachandran, 17 Oct '09 09:14 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

I never borrow, except knowledge.
Answered by gkr, 17 Oct '09 09:07 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yes. I owe. But this s not legal debt, Moral obligations. I do nothing and get handsome pension. During those days of work i felt i was paid proportionately higher. At times I fear am I not becoming a parasite to this society.
Answered by sitapati rao, 17 Oct '09 08:45 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

I dont owe any thing to any one. but i do have a lots of debts to be collected
Answered by iqbal seth, 17 Oct '09 08:21 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

I owe nothing to no one, except for apologies! ;-) :-P
Answered by praveen, 17 Oct '09 08:06 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

I have zero debt.
Answered by Prem Malhotra, 17 Oct '09 07:50 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

I do not believe in the old dictum of stretching your feet taking into account the length of the bed.I am also against the Rosicrusian principle of stretching the feet to the end of the bed and certainly of cutting the feet if the bed in short. I believe in getting a comfortable bed for rest never mind if I had to spend a few rupees more or run into debt for this purposed. I believe that having a restful night will enable me to exert extra to earn more for the purpose. In any case your solvency is not measured in terms of the excess of debt over and above your earning. but your creditworthiness. Or with loans far exceeding its revenue earnings America would have been a bankrupt nation.in fact, the loanload does not sap my will to work but drive it at full speed.This not only help in augmenting my income and conseqient creditworthiness. Let me share a secret with you. As an indebted person I tell you that your creditor is not eager or worried about recovery of his dues but only ...more
Answered by radhikamruta, 17 Oct '09 07:50 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

In the Pampas grasslands in South America there is a "tree" called the Ombu. It is the only tree-like plant that lives on the Pampas because it does n..more

Answered by anantharaman