Q.

Have you seen the tamil movie.....vaaranam aayirum?how is it?

Tags: music, entertainment, politics & government
Asked by sangeetha, 06 Feb '10 12:20 am

1.

'Vaaranam aayiram' is a typical Gautham Menon film which seems to be pretty close to his real life and has a message at an end. The movie has a three hour long heavy sentiment drama, which has all the ingredients of Romance, love, comedy and at last advocates non-smoking heavily, as it gives a hard slap to all the smokers who can face the harsh consequence of cancer. Surya is superb and Simran steals the show with her superb acting skills. A nicely crafted movie, which touches upon father-son relationship wonderfully. Surya has marvelled, simran has done her part well. Sameera was splendid and so was Divya. Music was soothing and good job done by Harris, as he does always. it was like reading a beautiful poem...Simply superb, impressive. I am not a movie fan but a film-critic and this movie kept me glued to the seatFor those who are not interested in class, this is not the movie to watch...!
Answered by Dil Se, 06 Feb '10 10:02 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Not yet.
I find no time since January...2010
Answered by jakir hussain, 06 Feb '10 12:32 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes i agree. i had seen the original in theatres and it was an adult rated movie that cannot be watched with familydid you see mad in india yesterday..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman