Q.

What KIND OF punishment CAN a parent give to an erring child?

Tags: relationships, education, pregnancy & parenting
Asked by shaakal, 06 Mar '13 05:46 pm

1.

I can not answer this question of my own but can only attach the best answer on this topic ,given by Livingstone in his " father forgets "

Listen, son: I am saying this as you lye asleep, one little paw crumpled under your cheek and the blond curls stickily wet on your damp forehead. I have stolen into your room alone. Just a few minutes ago, as I sat reading my paper in the library, a stifling wave of remorse swept over me. Guiltily I came to your bedside. There are the things I was thinking, son: I had been cross to you. I scolded you as you were dressing for school because you gave your face merely a dab with a towel. I took you to task for not cleaning your shoes. I called out angrily when you threw some of your things on the floor.
Answered by Ataur Rahman, 06 Mar '13 05:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Use saam .daam dand bhed
Answered by krish, 06 Mar '13 06:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Give a good task to complete and then reward the child
Answered by Quest, 06 Mar '13 06:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Initially to make them understand by pep talks- the pros and cons by citing suitabel examples
then act as if you are beating them
then keep silence for few hours
Last is the beating or physical punishmenst of any kind
Answered by RachanaExposed, 06 Mar '13 05:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Depends on what he did and what the parents want to teach,, :D
Answered by conviction, 06 Mar '13 05:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Don't beat but make him realize the mistake he committed. Explain with good words what is the ill effect of doing such mistakes.
2. Try to prevail good environment in the house and the child outside environment. Encourage your child to make friendship with good children.
3. Punctuality, discipline, showing respect towards elders, helping others like qualities have to be imbibed in children from the small age itself.
4. Whenever children commit mistakes immediately we have to warn them not to do such things and we have to make them realize the harm they face if they continue the same.
5. Elders have to develop spirituality, fear towards God in doing mistakes and moral sense in them in not committing such mistakes by them.
Answered by anil garg, 10 Mar '13 01:46 pm

(0)
 (0)