Q.

I am a Mechanical Engineer and now retired. I have compiled and prepared two books on 1) AMRI FIRE- A STUDY and 2) FIRE ALBUM ON KOLKATA. I would like to send these books document to Shri Bhudhadev Bhattacharya, Ex. C.M. of W.B., Shri Pradip Bhattacharya, Congress President W.B. and Miss Mamata Banerjee, C.M. of W.B. for their study to minimize fire and fire loss in Kolkata. I need their e-mail ID and mobile no etc for sending the document by e-mail. Kindly send me to my mail I.D. : sc_basusafety@rediffmail.com. Thanks and Regards. S.C.BASU, Safety Consultant

Tags: id, kolkata, money
Asked by subhash basu, 04 Jun '12 12:09 pm

1.

Sir u should also send it to ncert so that they can add something in their textbooks on disaster management
Answered by ambuj kumar, 04 Jun '12 12:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Ha..ha..ha
Answered by cool as cucumber, 04 Jun '12 12:11 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Basu was elected to the Bengal Legislative Assembly in 1946, contesting the Railway constituency. When the Communist Party of India split in 1964, Bas..more