Q.

Do u have any pleasant memories of your school life / childhood to share at this forum?

Asked by HARSH MAHAJAN, 25 Jul '09 12:24 pm

1.

One time i had take one book from library and returned and after words a friend of mine took same book and tore somepapers . he doint feel guilty whilehe told metruth and exam was few days away.I had to give wirtness taht when i took the book the pages were missing in order to save his three years otehrwise he would have lost three years life and even now after fortythree years he rembers forhis blunder and ghe never tried such again in his life time andnow he is very pious guy
Answered by Dinesh C S, 25 Jul '09 12:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Mid-day meal after long waiting
Answered by Harris Nagy, 25 Jul '09 12:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes , there are many , but the one that i always laugh at and find very interesting is this , the story goes like this
flashback - it was during our school days in Nasik, our mam had asked all of us to bring a sample moneyorder form so that she could explain us the use of the same., all brought except for few who either forgot or could not get the form to the class., behind me was sitting my very mischievous and cute best friend Rupesh Panambur (rupesh if you are reading this you will remember the incident and laugh) , he had not brought the MO form, Rairekar mam got angry and started to scold him for not bringing the MO.then she gave him a mild kind of punishment , mam asked rupesh to run half of the ground and come back to the class (strange punishment) , then she asked me to see whether he does this task as told., my friend and me came out of the class , and then his mischief mind came with a plan , he said , kishor , i will just run around this 2 trees nearby to our class and come ...more
Answered by kishoranandvittalmangalore, 25 Jul '09 12:36 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Hundred percent agree . do not want to do things ourselves but keep on blaming others .But here , with respect to Hindu Epics , we have number of diff..more

Answered by KARTIKAY SHARMA