Q.

I m waiting for my tybcom result and i am interested in doing mba in IT i have also done Gniit 3years course i want to know complete information of mba in IT i.e colleges in mumbai,entrance exam,eligibilty etc please let me know
priyanka

Asked by priyanka, 19 May '08 10:08 am

1.

The eligibility to pursue Masters in Business Administration Course is a Bachelor's Degree(any stream) with a minimum 50% from any recognized University. MBA includes specializations like Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Finance. The Common Aptitude Test (CAT) is an entrance test conducted every year in the months of November and April(tentatively). The test comprises Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning. Coaching Institutes like T.I.M.E, GATE, IMS, Career Launcher, Career Forum provide mock tests and study material. Enroll yourself at one of the centres to help crack the test with flying colours. Some of the Esteemed colleges in Mumbai offering the course are Jamnalal Bajaj, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management Studies and Research, Somaiya Institute of Management studies and Research, Xavier Institute Of Management, Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education.
Answered by Doctor Know, 19 May '08 10:15 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

well, the procedure for all MBA alternatives is mnore or less the same. in case the institute is affiliated to rhe government you have to apply for the CET which consists of an entrance test, followed by group discussion and interview. some weight is also given to extra curricular activities, academics and work experience. the autonomous institutes will have their own selection criteria which are almost similar to the CET procedure. MBA consists of two years and the specialization can be taken in the second year.
Answered by ChaluTakla, 19 May '08 10:12 am

(0)
 (0)