Q.

What is your idea of a Perfect Health condition? How much healthy/fit are you?

Tags: health, perfect health, healthy fit
Asked by Anuja, 23 Sep '12 06:01 pm

1.

A perfect health condition is what it is - perfect in every way - free of injuries, free of ailments, free of worry of ailments and physically a mobile person who can take care of herself or himself without being dependent on anyone for whatever she or he has to do. Well, that generally can be a dream only. Human body is such that, it is prone to injuries, some ailment or problem, all of us are beset with. But not withstanding all this, even if one has a problem, it is still again a state of mind, unless the problem is of such acute nature that there are severe restrictions on one's life to do things the way we want to. But otherwise, inspite of everything, we can be as healthy and as fit as one wants to.

Answered by Omega, 24 Sep '12 10:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Its the spirit one has and shows regardless is my idea of a perfect health condition. can make one boost ones spirit.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 25 Sep '12 07:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Feeling good is perfect health. And main hamesha feel good kerta hoon .
Answered by ritesh Gupta, 24 Sep '12 07:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

The human body is in perfect harmony of health, when it is healthy, not because of the way it looks.An often overlooked aspect of having a healthy, functional body is its flexibility. Maintaining your flexibility, especially as you continue to age, is an especially important factor in whether or not your body maintains its functionality. Having a functional body comes from being active, exercising regularly and being sure that you are eating properly. Eating a healthy diet ensures that your body is functioning properly on the inside, being active and exercising will keep your body functional on the outside. A perfect health condition always comes before looks. What good is it to have a great-looking body, if it is not healthy, Anu...?
Answered by Dil Se, 24 Sep '12 10:39 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Perfect health means getting healthy ideas only.. whenever mind becomes ill, envious or jealous, health is said to be deteriorated ..
Presently my health is very good.. there are only friendly ideas coming in the mind.
Answered by subhash, 23 Sep '12 10:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Nothing is perfect ..but still i keep my self healthy enough to escape a police chase :)
Answered by Jazz, 23 Sep '12 06:09 pm

(1)
 (0)