Q.

Friends i want to know whether thepremiumstocks.com is reliable or not pl honestly reply

Tags: money, want, honestly
Asked by nayan, 11 Jun '10 11:55 am

1.

Hello, you can check their services by taking any of the packages. Their HNI Mega Bumper package is really good. You can earn good profits in that. Currently I am having Nifty Options which is also a nice package. They give live market calls that is the best part with entry exit also. I am really happy with their performance .Best of Luck !!!
Answered by APARNA PAHWA, 01 Jul '10 02:36 pm

(31)
 (0)
2.

Yes ThePremiumStocks provides excellent service .My friend has taken their services for HNI Mega Bumper Package and I am also planning to have them. I have seen the contract notes and the archieve of the yahoo. Their tips really work and will give good returns in the end. . You can go for trials if you wanna check.
Answered by Vikram Singh, 17 Jun '10 12:42 pm

(31)
 (0)
3.

They are quiet good in providing their services. I have subscribed for their oil and energy premium package. They give tips with the proper tgt and stop loss and maintain giving follow ups time to time until the call exits. So far I am satisfied and earned aprox 36,300 in 5 trading sessions. I think you can take their paid trial and know whether it suits you or not.
Answered by mangesh.bhatt1, 16 Jun '10 12:41 pm

(31)
 (0)
4.

Yes I have taken there services for Intraday Stock Future. The accuracy of calls is good, moreover they give the full follow up of the call. Daily i am earning on avg basis around 8000 in 2 lots, and the support they provide is perfect. i have just taken Stock Future paid trial which is good from past 3 days lets see. And hoping to continue my services with them.
Answered by shalinigoel34, 15 Jun '10 12:41 pm

(31)
 (0)
5.

Its been 3 months now since i am trading with them and already i made considerable money .I started with 6.3 lacs now i have maded all 11.6 lacs after all brokerage and their fees.I will be renewing for 6 months now which if succesfull continuously i will opt for the lifetime schemes.I have subscribed to Stock future Intraday ,Option Multibagger, HNI Mega Jackpot and Bullion package.The best part is they give calls one after other without confusion. Try it you will also earn
Answered by Raman Thakkar, 01 Jul '10 06:30 pm

(30)
 (0)
6.

Hi, You should go for their paid trials. Their services are really good. I subscribed to their Nifty Intraday Package and I earned good returns in the same. Now I am thinking to have another package of them as they give proper calls with proper follow up and exit message.
Answered by Kamal Kishore, 01 Jul '10 11:45 am

(30)
 (0)
7.

Hi everyone ,Well i have taken 1 month Bullion Jackpot package and i am very much impressed because they always guide very well ,i just trade in one lot and exit their gold call with 50-60 pts gain be whatever be tgt and 100-120 pts in silver.I wish i could have more capital and earned exact profits as per targets.Though twice Sl triggered but still as per last 20 days i am in net profit only.Thank god there are some actual tips providers.
Answered by Vineet Shah, 23 Jun '10 11:39 am

(30)
 (0)
8.

Its been now my second month I am taking their services I am a trader and trade in stocks and commodities I took their Bullion Bumper Jackpot and earned 3.23 lacs last month. Now I recently subscribed to Options Multibaggers Package and earned 44k. So far I am satisfied with their services.
Answered by VENKATESH BRITTO, 12 Jul '10 05:13 pm

(29)
 (0)
9.

Dear Friend
You must go for their services. Now days very less number of companies left who give good services with support, follow up and honesty. So I must say this is the one company which is good to a certain extent. You can check out their packages. I have subscribed to their HNI Package last month and earned 3.8 lacs in 5 lots of trading. Try it all call worked in June for me. All the best.
Answered by Devender Singh, 08 Jul '10 02:57 pm

(29)
 (0)
10.

Hi, I was having their Option Multibaggers package which has given me good earnings in the end. I earned approx. 89k with them. Now I will surely go for their HNI Mega Bumper Package. The Premium Stocks provides services after proper analysis of the market. And gives proper entry exit and follow up also for the calls.
Answered by ISHANT BISWAS, 13 Jul '10 01:28 pm

(28)
 (0)