Q.

If you came to know that your teen aged son has illegitimate relation with a woman next door what will be your reaction and action?

Tags: relationships, science, entertainment
Asked by Josna, 10 Mar '10 09:46 am

1.

It's a very delicate issue and such cases should be handled with utmost care. Children especially in their adolsences are bound to attract the other sex irrespective of their looks, financial or education status, social status etc., At that time if you scold them or say anything that would hurt him, its parents who have to face hefty price in future. I know it's not easy for parents to act with cool mind when they see their child is going out of their control. If such kind of situation ever arises in my life, I would definitely try to divert his mind somewhere else. While trying to rope him in, I would say that you are stepping on dangerous ground. Would advise him to stay away from her and don't cross the line. I think we should inculate moral values in our kids then only we can refrain them from indulging in anti-social act.
Answered by sumati gayki, 12 Mar '10 11:11 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

First off, I would pack off ALL the females in the family on a shopping spree and then have an honest mano a mano chat with him, I would even light up a smoke myself, to say this is a talk between 2 men and not an guardian and a youngster.

I have had such experiences myself (tho not w/ lady next door) as a young laddie. This one point, in high school, I can say I sort of got wooed by geography sensei. I would be a liar to say that those minutes were not fun. But then I also won't be a liar to say that the fiscal years that followed those minutes was a hellhole. Sure I could test fire some SCUD missiles and feel like a Yakuza Lord....but the Sensei was a lot more well versed in life and could somehow use that incident to do all kinds of blackmail (mostly 4 money and gifts) for a whole year, till I could man up, tell my Dad and come out of it. And the senior geography teacher would even force bdsm which really was way too extreme (dont' ask details) .

Answered by A Moin, 10 Mar '10 08:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Counsel him with pros and cons of this Act and his career priorities and social stigmas it carries.
Answered by nkpathak, 10 Mar '10 06:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I make him understand the serious issue involved in that and try to pull him out of that mess
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 10 Mar '10 03:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Kaan pakad ke chapat lagaoonga
Answered by krish, 10 Mar '10 09:59 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

I will take him in my faith and try to make him understand that this is harmful for him and at all cost he should refrain from this relationship. i will send him to other place.
Answered by girish thakur, 10 Mar '10 09:53 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Everybodys hair is different, but here are a few easy-to-follow tips to take better care of our tresses.1. Dont over-wash your hair. Most people dont ..more

Answered by jafar