Q.

Is it right to address the present congress as Indian National Congress ?:-
http://news.in.msn.com/discussion/thread.aspx?bo ard=0000007f-051d-0000-0000-000000000000&thread=05 9e62aa-693e-489e-a044-3a1dac662dc2

Tags: money, indian, indian national congress
Asked by vinod r, 24 Sep '10 10:34 pm

1.

HOW THE MEDIA AND THE MASS INDIAN CAN ADDRESS THE PRESENT CONGRESS-I AS INC (INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS) WHICH PARTY IS AS FOLLOWS

Instigating communal trouble to unsettle rivals in the party has been used by Congress-I leaders in the past with success.1992-1994 Maharashtra,1990&2010 Andhra pradesh. Misusing of the CBI (joke-Congress Bureau of Investigation).Which under the Congress-I has become both an instrument of vendetta against political opponents and a protective shield for the shady supporters of the ruling party& conspires with the accused to earn them a clean chit.Congress-I mocks at SC verdict and the judicial system by imposing Emergency,Shah Bano case,Congress-I goons disrupted court proceedings and hurled chairs at magistrates during 1977 when leaders and others hauled up for their crimes during Emergency. Congress-I has added a dark and painful chapter in the politics of vote bank that is threatening to tear apart the secular fabric of the country by the reservation,ap ...more
Answered by sushila patack, 24 Sep '10 10:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I understand your reasoning; however you are missing some points thar are misleading your conclusions. You are not taking into account the currently l..more

Answered by Mickey