Q.

How do you manage keeping cheerful all trough out the day beginning from now? Some magic formula?

Tags: magic formula, manage keeping, day beginning
Asked by Anuja, 09 Nov '12 10:05 am

1.

If you enjoy, what you do, you will remain cheerful forever. When you enjoy doing a thing, you forget every thing else and fully concentrate on the job with your body, mind, soul and spirit. This situation is the best form of meditation, which relaxes you like no other object or feeling.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 09 Nov '12 10:42 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Why beginning from now ? Why was not the start made earlier -:))) There is no magic formula for such things. It is all in our hands and how we want to define our life. If we want to stay happy, we will make every attempt to stay happy even if we are pinned down with insurmountable problems in life. The problem that ordinarily occurs is that, we start linking everything together and in the process mess it up thoroughly that, even that aspect that should make us happy gets drowned in the process.

We need to identify what we want and find a way to stay happy within our self and within that small circle of existence that we all have which is separated and delineated. There would be pressures of various kinds - professional or personal that comes from expected or unexpected quarters. But with in all this, don't let yourself sink in that quagmire. Rise above it. Forget about what others are doing or how far they have gone in their individual accomplishments. You are you and accept it gra ...more
Answered by Omega, 09 Nov '12 08:20 pm

(4)
 (0)
3.

I have delightful some friends who make me cheerful, if I am not in good mood.. The day begins with cheerful thoughts, and the cheer increases as time goes. The magic formula they have, is in the care they show.. nice words they write, and expressions they use....
Answered by subhash, 11 Nov '12 03:48 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Hii anuja, I enjoy life and everything it has to offer. We chose to be grumpy or moody and we can choose to be happy as well. I just think about my dreams and that always has me in a good mood. I'm a dreamer and living each day is just a step closer to reaching my goals in life so that's what keeps me happy :)
Answered by sur, 09 Nov '12 09:38 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

If you can honestly say that you are doing something that makes life better for other people and adds real value then give yourself a point. Always be sure to smile. It'll make everyone around you feel good. Listen to your mind some of the time, and your heart all of the time. You are your own special person, with your own individual traits and strong points. Be proud of these abilities and be happy about who you are. Cheerfulness comes from the heart. Also, you should continuously practice introspection of the ways to adapt, revise and refine them based on the need of the hour, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 09 Nov '12 08:57 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

Be positive, think positive and love all is the magic formula so that makes me cheer as well others hope to an extent and cheers to u anuja tc.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 09 Nov '12 06:58 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

There is no magic formula, but try your best to stay afloat !
Answered by syed ilyas, 09 Nov '12 10:53 am

(2)
 (0)
8.

Enveloped in the feel of eternal blissful love...
I feel the presence of someone always around me....
and starting with her thoughts every morning and all day...
they keep me company...keep me cheerful and happy !
ha ha ha
Answered by prasoon, 09 Nov '12 10:47 am

(2)
 (0)
9.

Be positive
Answered by Burjor Tarachand, 09 Nov '12 10:30 am

(2)
 (0)
10.

Yes ..my 4 splendid formula to always remain happy & cheerful

First: To be happier, you have to think about feeling good, feeling bad, and feeling right, in an atmosphere of growth.

Second: One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy; One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.

Third: The days are long, but the years are short.

Fourth: Youre not happy unless you think youre happy.
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 09 Nov '12 10:27 am

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Ultimate African Mango is a great slimming substitute which can help you transform your body image and acquire a slender and slimmer frame in a natura..more

Answered by SriniVenkat