Q.

Ultimate REALITY ...How often u visualise//think of death n what feeling that brings ?

Tags: reality, entertainment, arts & culture
Asked by commonsense, 14 Jun '10 01:46 pm

1.

I think of it quite often and I am quite terrified of death. Not of dying, but of death itself.
My head accepts the doctrine but my heart is frightened.
There is much bereavement counselling but nothing to prepare one for death. I am quite terrified and this fear spoils and destroys the quality of my life.
How can we ever be prepared, either for our own death or the deaths of those around us?
At first the idea may seem futile, or morbid. Yet most of us find ourselves responsible, at some stage in our lives, for meeting the needs of a dying friend, spouse or relative, and having to learn our way through the difficult process of helping someone who is dying. A wealth of revelations accompany this process, but, more often than not, time, practical considerations and our inability to come to terms with what is happening conspire to leave many things unfinished or unsaid. The same goes for our own death.
Answered by parul advani, 14 Jun '10 02:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Worship the right one. find out the true god and worship him..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman