Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

What is the The 90/10 Principle ?

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by truth exposed, 27 Jan '13 11:35 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (4)

1.

The 90/10 Principle by Stephen Covey
WHAT IS THIS PRINCIPLE?
10% of life is made up of what happens to you...
90% of life is decided by how you react.

WHAT THAT THIS MEAN?

We really have NO control over the 10% of what happens to us.
The 90% is different.
YOU determine the 90%
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 28 Jan '13 09:58 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

The 90/10 Principle by Stephen Covey
WHAT IS THIS PRINCIPLE?
10% of life is made up of what happens to you...
90% of life is decided by how you react.

WHAT THAT THIS MEAN?

We really have NO control over the 10% of what happens to us.
The 90% is different.
YOU determine the 90%
Answered by LIPSIKA, 27 Jan '13 11:38 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
 
3.

10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% of life is decided by how you react
Source: Rediff QnA
Answered by Lucky, 27 Jan '13 11:44 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (1)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

10% of life is made up of what happens to you. 90% is decided by how you react. We have no control over 10%: We cant stop the car breaking down or the plane being delayed. The other 90% is different.
Answered by iqbal seth, 28 Jan '13 10:23 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer

Q.
A

In my belief, we get what we DESERVE and not what we DESIRE .......Now, the question is "What we Deserve ? "......... Then my answer is "As per 90/10 ..more

Answered by saumen ganguli