Q.

Hi ,this is satish pandey, my annual income is 30k/Month and aged 32, I have 3 children 2 daughter and 1 son , I want to plan for house costing 7.5 and save for children higher education and marriage and for retirement also but i am in fix what ,where and how much should i invest to achieve the goals , currently am investing 3k/m in MF through SIP , plans are reliance vision , black rock gold fund, and sundaram paribas select focus each and 30k/Y insurance only . Can any one suggest me get these issue resolved

Asked by Pravesh Pandey, 02 Dec '08 09:56 am

1.

HI Mr. satish, You seem to be clearly defined of your path that can make you reach to your goals, but you also need a financial planner who can help you with his guidance and expertise. As far as your statement above is concerned i have noticed that as far as you debt compnonent is concerned you have none. I suggest you to please let me know your contact infirmation through mail : vajaymenon@rediffmail.com, I am a financial planner by profession and we only suggest clients to which financial instruments to be taken in sync to their financial plan. Hope we can work on your plan comprehensively and make you achieve your objectives. - Ajay Menon(CFP)
Answered by ajay menon, 02 Dec '08 10:04 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by viren dholakia