Q.

What is the specialty of pharmacies in Canada??

Tags: canada, astrology, beauty & fashion
Asked by Dorman Lee, 02 Apr 04:43 pm

1.

They dispense medicine freely
Answered by Ashok Sawlani, 02 Apr 05:05 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

For pharmacy at the Canadian universities I am familiar with you complete pre-pharmacy or first year science and then apply to the pharmacy program. Then that is another four years of school. I think you can specialize in different areas of pharmacy but the only person who I know that did that has a Ph D in it. I really doubt you have to. So anyway it is pretty much five years of schooling. ',

Medicine is different; you need to complete a minimum of ninety credits of university level courses and within those you need to complete the pre-reqs for medical school. These are usually first year english, biology, chemistry and second year organic chemistry and biochemistry. Usually having a university degree strengthens your application and it is a good back up. So for that your looking at a minimum of three years to complete ninety credits or four years for most degrees.
Answered by Mickey, 02 Apr 04:44 pm

(0)
 (1)