Q.

Why are copper utensils good to use ?

Tags: copper utensils
Asked by Vilas Pardhe, 05 Jun '10 09:57 am

1.

A good question and quite relevant in present context. But I cannot improve upon the answer Mr. Kartikay Sharma has given here.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 05 Jun '10 10:28 am

(0)
 (0)

2.

The History of Copper

Before it was recognized that microorganisms existed, citizens of the early Roman Empire used copper piping to improve public hygiene. They observed that water delivered through copper was safe to drink and that copper utensils and cookware helped to prevent the spread of disease. Much later, after microbes were discovered and the germ theory of infection linked bacteria and other microorganisms to infection and disease, scientists began to understand how coppers antimicrobial properties could be harnessed to provide additional benefits. Today, the antimicrobial uses of copper have been expanded to include fungicides, pesticides, antifouling paints, antimicrobial medicines, oral hygiene products, hygienic medical devices, antiseptics and sinks for the kitchen and bath environment.

You Cannot Live Without It

Answered by KARTIKAY SHARMA, 05 Jun '10 10:17 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

n Oh honey, I know completely how you feel. I have my times when I cry maybe once a day and I can get hurt easily but this seems like a constant th..more

Answered by Mickey