Q.

Am Suresh, I am facing a problem with the PF Office at Bandra, Mumbai. I have submitted a claim to my Previous Company, in the first week of June 2007. Inturn they submitted the claim to the PF Office in October 2007 and this is clearly visible in the EPF Website. But till date I have not received the Money. I called many times but in vain they used to give me various resaons for not doing. Last Month I even visited them personally to find my claim papers in a pool of papers. So i request people to suggest someway to get the claim faster and compensate the mental tension and trivia undergone.

Asked by tenneti sureshkumar, 09 Jul '08 10:03 pm

1.

Under table payment is only solution there,,,try to find out some contact.
Answered by anil malhotra, 09 Jul '08 10:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Be bold, give reminders, hand delivery. keep records. contact asst PF commissioner in that office. request as wel as take strong objection. if any requirment to be attached why they didnt inform in time? why they took that much time? If they asked for money, openly start blaming and make that reason for the delay. Find out their personal names. blame with names and date. ask them for compensation. their PR dept keep phones away - ulta--- take its photos with mob. cam. blame with this for non communication. then threaten to go to media and Central Provident Fund Commissioner and Labour Department and Labour Ministry and other ways. I used all these & got my money within less than a month after the dramas. now i'm happy. be their boss. they r servent of public i.e. us. remind them this fact. best luck.
Answered by dhananjay aditya, 10 Jul '08 12:29 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Contact media best way to highlight problem
but make sure you have written papers regarding your geniune problem
Answered by Jai Chopra, 09 Jul '08 10:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

With in one month after submitting your claim, the case has to be settled or a letter to be sent for not settling the account. If u don't receive any thing even after one month, u can complain to the Central Provident Fund Commissioner, New Delhi and mark the copy to the Labour Department locally and to the Labour Ministry, New Delhi.
Answered by bhaskar erram, 09 Jul '08 10:08 pm

(0)
 (0)