Q.

Dear sir,
I do want to know that investing money on private insurer like bajaj allianz will be a trustable? A person said to me these companies has showed balance sheet as loss. can i trust the company. The Company tells that they will give the interest ratio by 20% per year by investing the money in midcap fund. How far this is possible. For further information whom do i contact

Thanks with Regards
Sathees babu j

Tags: dear sir, year, person
05 Feb '07 11:12 am

1.

Dear Mr. Sathees,
1. Proving "Reliability" and "Trustworthiness" depends on performances and sinceretity. They are (the privateers) are yet to prove the same. This is a profit-making but highly risky biz, and which is why they actually lagging far behind LIC's claim payment ratio(99% +). It is a worldwide practice. If they are to pay claims, they will definitely make losses..They are to make profits,more profits and quick profits. You'll be getting votes "for as well as against" them...just for becoming confused.
2.Yes, they all are (except the SBI Life, which made a profit ONLY for this fiscal year) making loss since their entry into the arena. They are yet to make a "Profit surplus" so far and that's why more willing to sell the ULIPs where the premims(after deducting a heavy charges) in the stock-mkt.
Answered by deep rayw, 27 Apr '07 12:31 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Please reply to nandakumarkartha@rediffmail.com. I shall help you in knowing all about insurance. Please note that all insurance companies come under IRDA including LIC. They operate under IRDA norms. Hence you can trust any insurance company. IRDA rules always favor the policy holders. Another important thing is that all high expectations follow high risk. I can help you withh all the relevant details regarding growth. Please do not get carried away with high percentages promised. Safe expectation may be 6-10% growth for a long term investment of above10 years. All other promises are needs to be studied in detail before investment. I am telling you the truth.
Answered by nandakumar kartha, 11 Feb '07 07:40 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Good, you have to worth for your salt..more

Answered by sai technologies