Q.

Great people once said ....."Never before has man had such a great capacity to control his own environment, to end hunger, poverty and disease, to banish illiteracy and human misery. We have the power to make the best generation of mankind in the history of the world.....President John F Kennedy.... Agree or Disagree??

Tags: health, environment, john
Asked by cyrus irani, 12 May '10 04:39 pm

1.

Agrred ... it was his Address Before the 18th General Assembly of the United Nations. The best part I liked \" Two years ago I told this body that the United States had proposed, and was willing to sign, a limited test ban treaty. Today that treaty has been signed. It will not put an end to war. It will not remove basic conflicts. It will not secure freedom for all. But it can be a lever, and Archimedes, in explaining the principles of the lever, was said to have declared to his friends: \"Give me a place where I can stand--and I shall move the world.\"
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 12 May '10 04:46 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.