Q.

What are your acts of faith?

Asked by Mitali Choudhury, 14 May '09 04:29 pm

1.

Asa true and sincere Muslim I follow Five Pillars of Faith (The Central Duties of Islam).1.The Creed: To testify that, \"There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.\" This creed must be confessed in order to become and remain a Muslim. 2. Prayer: To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly. 3. Almsgiving: Muslims are required to give one fortieth of their income to Allah as Zakat (obligatory charity). The recipients of such benevolence feel no gratitude towards the giver. They believe they are giving him the opportunity to fulfill his responsibility. 4. Fasting: To observe fast during the month of Ramadan; this is the month that Mohammed performed his meditation. 5. Pilgrimage: It is the duty of every Muslim to perform a Hajj (Pilgrimage) to Mecca at least once in his lifetime. The pilgrim runs around the Ka\'aba seven times, drinks from the well, Zimzam, and performs other running exercises and acts of devotion. (I have performed Hajj also. \"Is ...more
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 14 May '09 04:51 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

I have implicit faith in God's Existence. According to me not even a blade of grass can sway in the wind without the Almighty's permission. Every act I do is inspired by my religious faith. .I try to hold no grudge against those who sin against me but that struggle seems perpetual to me. I believe in getting religious solace by visiting temples and performing puja whenever my mind seems to be in a state of unrest...thank you for a great question..!
Answered by inquisitive, 14 May '09 04:35 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

In Catholic religion there is only one Act of Faith and it is :

O MY GOD, I firmly believe that Thou art one God in Three Divine Persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I believe that Thy Divine Son became Man, and died for our sins, and that He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches, because Thou hast revealed them, Who canst neither deceive nor be deceived.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 15 May '09 08:39 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Simply believe in mySELF
Answered by Narayana Raja, 15 May '09 05:22 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

That is for convivtion not for propoganda or proclamation
Answered by Dinesh C S, 14 May '09 08:07 pm

(1)
 (0)