Q.

Quotes related to my question :--
1."Youth is a priceless possession which should not be squandered away in a moment of excitement and in miscalled pleasure."--M.K. Gandhi

2."Youngsters believe that only beauty has the right to axist on the earth, to demand dignity and to possess self confidence."--Rohit Bal, a famous fashion designer

3."Beauty belongs to the soul n not to the body."--Geeta

4."Every odd is a fashion''--an old saying meaning whats different from the rest n unfamiliar to eyes if fashion.

Consider these n answer--what's Fashion n how much important its in u

Asked by prashant sharma, 11 Nov '08 10:25 am

1.

Just think over this, "I fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks". Likewise, a fashion designer takes a few pieces of fabric and fashions a piece of dress out of it. Fashion means how something is done or how it happens. We erroneously associate fashion with latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behaviour.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 11 Nov '08 03:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I stick to what i say , so instead of writing allover again the same thing , i am just putting a copy of the answer that i had given to another wellknown member of this forum - Anupama Kumar,-------------- "Fashion is a mindset where you are involved in rediscovering yourself. Fashion does not mean to buy expensive clothes or paint the face with lusterous colors but infact its a systematic way of finding the happiness of being and enjoying the self., as is when you go for a funtion , you decide which and what kind of dresses to wear bcos you want to be and look attractive in the public minds, and this everyone does and thats where we try to know what we want , Fashion makes you confident and gives you the ability to creatively think not only in terms of clothing or makeup but in other fields of life also bcos you want to look good in terms of fashion and also perform the best in terms of enjoying life in totality."
Answered by KishoranandVittalMangalore, 11 Nov '08 04:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Fashion is as important as being part of my world...my frndz..my surroundings...yet something which can set apart my individual tastes and show my attitude too.:) yes...i believe in that saying...beauty resides deep under the skin...and in those loving eyes of my loved ones..:)
Answered by sumita ganguly, 11 Nov '08 10:32 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Anything that one can carry with dignity,is comfortable and not indecent is FASHION as per me
Answered by trishha, 11 Nov '08 10:28 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Fashion is nothing but which differntiate you from others which makes you special among lots of people.............which force people to look at you and admire.....................and finally it is which u can carry well
Answered by sanya, 11 Nov '08 10:27 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

A.P.J. Abdul Kalam : The Visionary of India/K. Bhushan and G. Katyal. New Delhi, A.P.H., 2002, viii, 208 p., $22. ISBN 81-7648-380-X. Details No. 2695..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK