Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am NRI. one of my brokers sold my shares without my knowledge. to whom i can complain

About: Money

Tags: money, careers, nri
Asked by chandra mohan, 01 Jul '11 12:07 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Securities and exchange board of india ( SEBI )
Plot No.C4-A,'G' Block,Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra(East), Mumbai 400051
Tel : +91-22-26449000 / 40459000
Fax : +91-22-26449016-20 / 40459016-20
E-mail :
Answered by rajan, 01 Jul '11 12:08 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining