Q.

What is the difference between windos 7 and vista?

Tags: education, science, technology
Asked by babu paate, 12 Nov '09 04:12 pm

1.

Recently, Microsoft announced the download of their latest operating system Windows 7. Also if you dont know, Win 7 was leaked to torrent sites even before official release. On comparison Win 7 with Windows Vista one can find these 7 features that add significant value to Win7.

1. Multi-touch in Win 7
With touch technology becoming the latest trend after Apples revolutionary multi-touch iPhone, Windows 7 has multi-touch for all the supported hardware. HP Touchsmart series is one of them.

2. Aero Peek
Aero Peek allows Win 7 users to instantly make all the opened windows transparent. So let say, you want to see the weather on Windows 7 sidebar Gadget, this will be very useful.

3. New Taskbar
Answered by anantharaman, 12 Nov '09 05:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

See I will talk very basic

1- 7 like XP's resource requirements with Vista features and a little more. 7 runs basically on very less resources compared to vista. It also requires less hard disc space for installation.

2- It has an additional facility for supporting Touch screen technology. This facility is arriving very soon in Display System's I mean monitors in India. Currently it is available but with a very hefty price tag. It like something you see in ATM's or new I phones.

3- Task bars changed . Quick launch has been banished and in place is a jump list like you had grouped windows in vista/xp. Many people who were in habit of the older things are finding it crazy. I am myself missing " see desktop" button which earlier used to be in the quick launch.

and my final verdict It's leagues ahead of vista in term of speed and performance.
Answered by sunil gahtori, 13 Nov '09 11:59 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

He Maruti Suzuki Kizashi is the latest car launched by Maruti Suzuki in India. Its the most awaited launched car in India. Its was launched on 2 Febru..more

Answered by anantharaman