Q.

There are complaints that Sharekhan is known for blocking trades at crucial juncture allowing big players to load/unload their own stocks. Please voice your complaints on forum.

Asked by Venu Rao, 19 Nov '08 10:20 am

1.

I am a small trader, trading with Sharekhan Limited with client id 583197. I would like to bring into your notice that Sharekhan has problem with its website and I faced it quiet frequently in last 6 months but on last trading day it made me to suffer a loss.

On 11th Feb 2010 I faced a loss due to their technical snag in their website.

On that day I sold 65 shares of RENUKA SUGAR in NSE which I was holding and was about to square-off the trade at 3:05 pm.

But from 3:05 pm - 3:30 pm I was unable to log into their website and it was giving me error like "Your request cannot be processed now ,please try after some time", and I kept on trying till the end, and finally the market closed and I suffered a loss of around Rs.3700.

Answered by anupam, 19 Feb '10 01:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Oath !! this happens a once too often especially when the market is about to make a stupendous move in a direction not anticipated by the Big Players. On December the 08th 2008 I was not allowed to offoad my NIFTY long and the terminal kept on the blink all day long. Thats a cheesy service or infact a act of deceit. Sharekhan executives rumbled onto the squalid replies pleading sorry. Theres something fishy about the whole bizzo. Sharekhan i surmise is acting against the interest of its customers , may be fr their own vested ineterst. I have several screenshots of the errors that didn't let me trade. Different astoundingly idiotic messages that pop up on the screen and Sharekhan's failure to take corrective measures to protect the customers is pretty evident.
Something needs to be done about this in haste. May be the Consumer Forum could help. Ii would wanna raise a voice and bring bumptious Sharekhan to justice. Kindly let me know if you wanna join in too.

Answered by Abhijeet, 09 Dec '08 11:42 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes,FnO terminal always fails during crucial time
Answered by dmohan, 19 Nov '08 10:46 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

I never heard about this... really..
Answered by Anoop Pandey, 19 Nov '08 10:24 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes. Food always loses some value when cooked or heated. However, food also gains digestibility from being cooked. If you cook foods below their cr..more

Answered by Mickey