What are the uses of lemon juice?
1.Lemon juice is an inexpensive, readily available acid
2.Used to make lemonade - nimbu pani. Many mixed drinks, soft drinks, iced tea and cocktails/mocktails.
3.Meat chicken and fish are marinated in lemon juice with other ingridients to make tasty kebabs ,grills and snacks. The acid neutralizes the amines in fish by converting them into nonvolatile ammonium salts.
4.Lemon juice is sprinkled on certain foods to prevetnoxidation and their turning brown after being sliced, such as apples, bananas and avocados,
5. Indian snacks like bhel, and fried dals will not taste well withouit lemon juice.
6. Lemon juce is used to make non expensive and quick pickles like ginger, garlic and onion, Pickle.
7. Salads sprinkled with lemon juice is just yummy.
8. Lemon juice is the chief source of citric acid.
9. lemon juice is an electrolyte and conductor of electric current. ...more
Moreover lemon is a very good ani-oxidant effect, is a general adaptogenic.