Q.

Thank you so much friends for your overwhelming response to my 1st question.I got 50+valuable answers for my first question on this forum.It'll remain as special for me always.
Now i came to understand why this forum is so good n people love to come here.Now plz answer my second question.

Question----Why you joined this forum n why are you here now?

Tags: friends, n, plz
Asked by Jack Sparrow, 04 Apr '08 11:58 am

1.

To make new friendship and acquire & share ideas, knowledge and information from each other. Also when asking questions or answering the questions you will score points. Pls check and read the points & levels and the benefits that are.detailed in your home page.
Answered by Joseph Chacko, 05 Apr '08 06:48 pm

(3)
 (0)

2.

I really never joined this forum. At times, as you may have noticed it so happens that you are redirected to the QNA page on its own as there must be some programming setting devised by Rediff for that to happen. It is something like advertisement trick - some how get you to have a look and for all you know you may land up buying the item, like any sales gimmick. I too was taken to this page on its own.

Looked around for nearly two weeks as I was not (atleast till then) one drawn to any forums or even chat windows. Just didn't have the interest in these things. Then came a stage for a about 3 months, I really didn't have just anything to happen, waiting for something important to finally materialise on which one was working and all that I could do at that stage was just wait and wait. And finally, I signed into this forum on the 6th of July, last year. From then on for nearly three months went full blast, answering virtually every question, however insignificant it was, never really ...more
Answered by Omega, 04 Apr '08 08:29 pm

(4)
 (0)
3.

At the out set let me congrats you for overwhelming response you got. and many thanks for your appreciation of my answer.
Now comming to your second question:
Basically I started as time pass later I learnt lot of things even from youngsters and new commers. Some points on social life and science I got here from my loving friends. I read all your answers of the first question only to know and learn.
We have to learn a few thing to unlearn many things and unlearn a few things to learn many things. Any person has atleast one excellent + point here which I acquire from the,
Thank you for asking some good questions.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 04 Apr '08 01:13 pm

(5)
 (0)
4.

Dear Jack its an honour for me answer this question n express my love n respect for my dear friends.I must say i was looking for such a nice occasion from quite some time.Thank you so much for asking such question.
Jack i joined this forum in d month of july last year wen i moved from my native place Patna to Pune for my higher studies.Earlier i was using social networking sites like Orkut n Myspace.i joined this forun unknowingly in a state of ignorance.At that time i was not aware of what this place is all about.
I joined this forum after leaving orkut as i wasnt comfortable there.Means it was just an alternative of orkut at that time but after passing days i came to know what is QnA.

Now let me tell you why i m here.There are so many reason.
I love to answer d Qs of
1.Rukhsana Siddiqui(everyone know abt her range of Qs so nethin to mention)
2.Cyrus Irani(his Qs related to news n events n social concerns)
3.Kishor Anana(for his edutainment Qs)
Answered by prashant sharma, 04 Apr '08 12:47 pm

(4)
 (0)
5.

I'm so glad you got such a good response to your first question on the forum. i was curious to know what "ask a question" was and so i joined one fine day. the start was not so good as i happened to receive some unpleasant messages and i did think of quitting but many nice people here told to me to ignore all that and stick around, that there are lots of people on this forum who i can interact with. and so here i am, enjoying myself. it's a great way to gain knowlege, give knowlege, ask fun questions too and interact with many people. you'll get to know many nice people and spend enjoyable time on q&a. i wish you all the best.
Answered by nargis bhambi, 05 Apr '08 12:15 am

(3)
 (0)
6.

Simply gaining knowledge...sharing view..clear doubts ...and enhancing friend circle along with brothers and sisters...
Answered by himanshu sharma, 04 Apr '08 08:30 pm

(3)
 (0)
7.

Frasnkly speaking,,,initially i came to this forum just for timespasss, but as days passing on.......many friends(few of them left this forum temporarily), later on i found max of this forum members to chat with me, answering to my questions interestingly............................commenting them, appreciating , criticising my answers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,U know i got many Brothers & sis here............
as days are goin on, for the sake of my Friends,brothers& sis i'm coming to here.
i really felt very happy seeing their msgs,comments,answers, etc etc........
even they bcome close to pravin, even he didint even once chated to themmmmmmmmm.
their love,effection,respect, making me to come here more& more......all are very good humans with very gud attitude,repectable& lots more......
initially i have just 2 friends, but the number now crosses to more then 50+ or might be crossed 75+.........
Answered by roopa vathi, 04 Apr '08 12:06 pm

(3)
 (0)
8.

I joined this forum after joining yahoo answer,which require high standard of knowledge and intelligency with international standard.although i had been awarded 7% of answers as best answers.
but this rediff is like deshi homely forum for me with so many indian friends.
my job allow me to give sufficient time for q/a and as a result i am one of among hall of fame friends.
i will like to remain in this forum,till my spare time and mood allow me .
Answered by bhanwar bothra, 05 Apr '08 12:38 pm

(2)
 (0)
9.

Any person has atleast one excellent + point here which I acquire from
Answered by mohd yousuf, 04 Apr '08 07:15 pm

(2)
 (0)
10.

Yaar , you kept asking everyone to reply to ur question. zaroor kaafi log answer karega. waise bhi tum toh kaafi famous ho. chalo enjoy karo
Answered by angel, 04 Apr '08 06:42 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by pradeep mishra