Q.

What is the meaning of my current CTC ?
a partitcular company is asking me to send my ctc to them as i applied for a job

Tags: job, ctc, partitcular company
Asked by karthik rao, 27 Sep '07 09:21 pm

1.

Dear Karthik Rao, CTC means "Cost to Company", which means how much your current employer is spending on your for one year or for one month. It includes all allowances, welfare expenses, recreations, facilities etc. Some companies, where density of population is high they are also calculating your seating cabin values also. Now you can calculate accordingly. The major components may be BASIC, DA, VDA, HRA, CONVEYANCE, MOBILE PHONE EXPENSES, LTA, MEDICAL, BONUS, GIFTS, CANTEEN FACILITY AND OTHER WELFARE ACTIVITIES.
Answered by KRISHNA KUMAR, 27 Sep '07 09:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

CTC is NOT - cost to company. It is Current Total Compensation.

The diff. is you will give ur number that is equal to ur pay+bonus+perks (car/allowance/per diem, etc.).

To generate cost to co. - it has to consider the cost that the co. pays for your benefits, resources/indirects (computer, space, telephone, internet conn.), G&A (support, HR, etc.) and also intangibles ($$ spend during office parties, office vacations, casino trips :) etc.)

Moving forward you should clarify and also help the premature recruiters that you cannot generate the true cost to co. without the help of HR. so when you give out total compensation #... u may need to either clarify/educate the recruiter as well.
saakaaragarwal@rediffmail.com
if u want to earn money without any investment just mail me
Answered by Saakaar Agarwal, 27 Sep '07 11:00 pm

(0)
 (0)