Q.

Amid hectic preparations, Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in keeping with customs has moved out of Sania Mirza's house before their marriage on April 15
When he can get divorce at the cost of 15 crores, then he may be confident to buy even Allah at whatever price it may be. What Muslims can do to him , or what is this fatwa for. He is above board to all this fatwa and confident he can float all rules and ethic of quaran preaches. He will alter this fatwa by paying the mullah or fakir 20 crores . This goes to prove Muslims have no regard for Quaran and all they talk about their religion is

Tags: money, relationships, sania mirza
Asked by ankit shivam, 12 Apr '10 10:38 am

1.

Yes you are absolutely right sir
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 26 Apr '10 08:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I couldn't agree w/ you more, Mr. Ankit. I am not a Govt of India fan, but to be fair, the Govt of India allocated more than a 100,000 crores worth of a separate bank for leather trade, on grounds that it is a minority (Muslim) run industry. And instead of taking advantage of such offers, my community bretheren managed to run it bankrupt to the ground by going on massive borrow and default schemes.

I find many Muslims nowadays who lay more emphasis on the religion rather than what the religion preaches.

Islam preaches strictly against fraud, and Shoaib Malik's cricketing career itself is proof enough that he is least bothered about living life as a decent Muslim.

Even in bare basic Internet chat, I see many of my community guys who badmouth Israel left right and center on human rights violation count against Palestenian children, and immediately after- ask if there is any "14 F" around "4 fun" .

Answered by A Moin, 12 Apr '10 10:49 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hii jaya..i am always there.. if you need any sort of help.. even i can help you to run your business in a better way.. first of all..just stand up an..more

Answered by harpreet