Q.

What is the importance of roja , iwant to know.

Tags: iwant, importance of roja
Asked by naina kaur, 13 Sep '07 04:24 pm

1.

Sawm (Fasting)

The fourth pillar of Islam is fasting. Allah prescribes daily fasting for all able, adult Muslims during the whole of the month of Ramadan, the ninth month of the lunar calendar, beginning with the sighting of the new moon. Exempted from the fast are the very old and the insane. On the physical side, fasting is from first light of dawn until sundown, abstaining from food, drink, and sexual relations. On the moral, behavioral side, one must abstain from lying, malicious gossip, quarreling and trivial nonsense.
Those who are sick, elderly, or on a journey, and women who are menstruating, pregnant, or nursing are permitted to break the fast, but must make up an equal number of days later in the year. If physically unable to do so, they must feed a needy person for each day missed. Children begin to fast (and to observe the prayers) from puberty, although many start earlier.

Answered by peaceall, 13 Sep '07 10:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Roja means not like that to live hungry.Roja and Ramzan contains very large meaning.
Roja means first simple like a live hungry from which time is spitulated. Roja des go to an end to live hungry.But we have to obey the rules of our islam.
Roje me hame apne aap ko har kism ke bure kaamo bachana hota he.Roja me hame apne hath ko bure kam se rokana he, aankh se kuchh bhi bura nahi dekhana he.kan se kuchh bhi bura nahi sunna he.
Matlab ki sirf bhukhe rahne se Roja complete nahi hota. Agar jo ham koi bhi bura bhala muh se nikal gaya ya ham apna time kisi buri chijo me pass kar lete hai akele bhukhe rahkar yah samajte he ki hamara Roja complete to iska koi savab nahi he. It means that we should take our self on a good way and we also have to do our routine activity also.
Answered by VAHID PATHAN, 13 Sep '07 05:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

As we do fast for our god...
Answered by Joginder Madan, 13 Sep '07 04:24 pm

(0)
 (0)