Q.

What is the future of paternity in same gender relationship ? Even an addopted child would like to be a kid of such parrents ?

Tags: relationships, education, pregnancy & parenting
Asked by jaya, 12 Jan 02:47 pm

1.

New society. New questions
I think it might become normal in future You said: "I'm asking this so that it might be a possibility for both to be able to reproduce without assistance from any sort of invitro fertilization I'm not against this at all though"',

I have two children from before my transition. People can also store genetic material BEFORE they start HRT to be used at a later date invitro/surrogate.

You also seem to forget that upwards of fifty% of trans people are LGB, so even if they had the right parts children wouldn't be possible in a same-sex relationship.

Transplants: Besides how complicated the surgery is and tissue rejection, there are other issues as well. There are ethical issues involved as those organs would have someone else's genetic material in them. Not to mention legal issues for determining paternity/maternity.

Answered by Karan, 19 Feb 01:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

New society. New questions
I think it might become normal in future
Answered by Vikram, 12 Jan 03:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

You said: "I'm asking this so that it might be a possibility for both to be able to reproduce without assistance from any sort of invitro fertilization I'm not against this at all though"',

Answered by Mickey, 12 Jan 02:58 pm

(0)
 (0)