Q.

I Have this pimple coming in my Butt for quite a time may be for about 7 years from now - it use to come once in while and vanish - but now it shows no sign of going of and kind of stinks odd - I feel embarased - I made some research in the net and think it must be Hidradenitis suppurativa. But I am not really sure. It shows no sign of going at all - Any help from your side would be a great relief from day to day stress.

Tags: shows, going, butt
Asked by famm rac, 17 Dec '09 01:45 am

1.

Try Antibiotics orally.These are used for their anti-inflammatory properties rather than to treat infection. The most effective is a combination of Rifampicin [300 mg twice a day] and Clindamycin [300 mg twice a day] given concurrently for 2-3 months. This brings about remission in around three quarters of cases.[1]
Hexachlorophene shower with liquid soap like Phisohex, covering sores with Metrolotion after medicated showers.
Corticosteroid injections.
Vitamin A supplementation
Anti-androgen therapy
IV or subcutaneous infusion of anti-inflammatory (anti-TNF-alpha) drugs such as infliximab (Remicade), etanercept (Enbrel),[16] and adalimumab.[17] This use of the drugs is not currently Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved and is somewhat controversial, and therefore may not be covered by insurance.
Acitretin
Zinc gluconate taken orally has been shown to induce remission
Hibiclens + Gold Dial antibiotic soap Hibiclens is an antiseptic/antibiotic found in walgreens
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 17 Dec '09 08:37 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Ever gone to a doctor ?? if not, do it right away
Answered by iqbal seth, 17 Dec '09 06:45 am

(0)
 (0)