Q.

When you glimpse through your window pane, what is the scene you mostly see? Have you ever spent some time watching the life outside your window?

Tags: window pane, time watching
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 16 Dec '09 12:47 pm

1.

I am presenting sitting at my computer which is on the first floor of my house adjacent a window overlooking the front garden. Consequently my view is at tree level - looking at several tall evergreen conifers and one large holly tree which is completely laden with red berries this year. The birds are eager to eat the berries and I have spotted the first pair of Red Wings to arrive from Russia to escape the colder winter there.
Answered by Janis, 16 Dec '09 08:58 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Well I am at my PC and this seat is front of my huge window.. It is more like a French Window and it opens into my balcony. Through the window I can see the Palm Beach Road that is 10 km long and connects Vashi to Belapur. I can also see the Belapur creek plus a lot of t Gulmohur and Labernum trees lining the road.
Answered by joyoti sen, 20 Dec '09 01:46 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

Before I moved into this new apartment, a four room spacious flat on third floor, I (and mother) used to live in a small two room rented house and I used to take my study table very near to window from which I had developed habit of watching movements in nearby vegetable market. I have always had dream of possessing a garden of my own, but at that time turning the dream into reality was out of question, I had made it in practice to drench my yearning of having calmness of flowers all the time, by concentrating a particular corner of the market where certain number of vendors had stall of various kinds of flowers and even from the window of my house, it was a lovely experience to get the delight of beautiful colors. That was the most joyous feature of sitting nearby a window all the time and noting down various kinds of activities in a separate diary.

Answered by Indra Pawar, 17 Dec '09 03:57 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Yes, Mukthaji , I use to spend sometime when I am alone..When I look towards downwards, I see the treasure wat I already have and a feeling of being fairly blessed by the Almighty comes to my mind and when I look upwards, I visualise my reasonably set goals coming true...hence in either case , it works like self motivating myself....Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 20 Dec '09 12:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

From my window and balcony I can see the children's play area and garden. The play area is filled with sand and there are swings, slides and merry go rounds. There is a path around the play area. In the morning's the play area is mostly empty as the children are in school. Mostly toddlers come down with their mother's or ayah's. It lovely to watch them taking their tentative steps and their enthusiasm at learning everything. In the evening it buzzes with activity and noise as many children come down to play but it is quite as soon as the sunsets and they run home. I love children and never get bored of watching them play.
Answered by blue ocean, 19 Dec '09 07:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I have a flat which is 3 side in south Delhi.I am an early bird get up usually around 4.30 am. I love watching chirping birds.Occaisonally, young love birds during afternoons come and indulge in certain acts which are an eye sour. But then looking out from car winows present a view of prosperous, high n migty people along the poor dirty smelly city.
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 18 Dec '09 10:50 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

I have glass windows all around - 31 windows to be precise and no matter where I sit I see greenery not to forget the birds chirping!! But my favourit espot is a corner in my hall downstairs where I see the garden 180 degrees and quite a colour there!!
Answered by gem mina, 18 Dec '09 08:14 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Hi Muktha, Watching the life outside window is my favourite pasttime.I do it many times of the day. My mornign starts with a hot cofee which I have it sitting near my window.I may also take my Laptop say Hi to friends and would go through the happenings in QNA and may also answer some Qs on the main page.But inbetween I would take glimpse through my windowpane.I could see people jogging on the footpaths, some alone ,some in pairs,kids in unfifroms sweaters ,pullovers and caps also with huge school bags walking to Busstops to wait for their school buses.Some can be found quite energetic and smart running but some could be found in sleepy moods holding their papa mummy's hands.There is tree also near my window on which I can hear in the mornigs twittering of some noisy birds as if some serious discussions are going on between them.Evening also sometimes I spend some time near my window,.In the evenings the street is bit crowed with shoppers, sounds of the parking and leaving cars.People ...more
Answered by Rachana, 17 Dec '09 02:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes Muktha...I see a city...a city which is an absolute mess...with ill managed drainage...traffic...unruly ppl...with dirty manners n no civic sense...but still...its home to me...a home where i grew up n known all its maladies n how to tackle them... yet love her like mother...i cant stay away very long frm my place...my Kollolini Kolkata...i feel this everytime i look out of my window...:)
Answered by sumita ganguly, 16 Dec '09 09:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I see variety of scenes every day. Because it open to the play ground of the college.. Some boys and girls playing .. sometimes volleyball, sometimes cricket, and some times some lone bird seeking a company.. Some weeping eyes, Some laughing faces....oh !!.. college is such a place, where you find everything !!
Answered by subhash, 16 Dec '09 03:45 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.