R youth doing enough to protect the environment? let us think what we r doing for it?
The following things we do to protect the environment in our daily life...just look on that...
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AT HOME
● When replacing appliances buy energy efficient ones.
● Turn off electrical appliances when not in use, dont use the standby option.
● Use energy efficient light bulbs and switch off lights when not in use.
● Fit individual thermostats to radiators and don't heat rooms that aren't used.
● Insulate walls, lofts, hot water tanks and pipes.
● Turn your heating and air conditioning down, a small difference will be barely noticeable.
● Similarly, turn down water heating by a few degrees.
● Sign up to a green energy supplier, one that produces energy from renewable sources.
● Turn off heating and air-conditioning when the house is unoccupied.
● Wash full loads of clothes at a lower temperature; modern machines and detergents are just as ...more
by not SMOKING
by not spitting on roads or pavements.
I LIKE CLEANINESS. BUT WHO WILL TELL THOSE WHO SPOIL THE ENVIRONMENT .
but its need to all youth decide something for their future