Q.

Everyday,Vopen d newspaper 2read abt d meaningless loss of lives in different parts of d world. B it in a war,honour killings,suicide or other forms of violence, dend result is d same- D LOSS OF AN INNOCENT LIFE..Is human life so cheap?Violence does not lead 2anything.It only results in degeneration of d moral fabric of society. Dis fact bothers me even more each day now & each morning.Hope a day will come wen people will understand 2 live in harmony & make our India proud by our achievement in all fields.I am in US now 4 studies but really pains 2read as I m Indian first.Vr lukd upon badly.Vw

Tags: day, india, result
Asked by cyrus irani, 27 Apr '11 11:22 am

1.

Sure we are, and the reason is simle, CHEATING FOREIGHNERS - while on their trips to india, BPO OUTSOURCING - IN MY OPINION whether it's ANY BIGSHOT NAME - CUSTOMER SERVICES that india provides is PATHETIC - we are so much into LOOKING GOOD rather than DOING A GOOD JOB - that IRRESPECTIVE OF BEING PAID HANDSOMLY we FUDGE with account's and KEEP REPEATING fake/cheated NUMBER OF CALL'S TAKEN AND ACCOUNT'S WORKED ON and fake INTERPERSONAL SKILL'S which come SECOND ONLY TO QUALITY OF WORK
Source: logic
Answered by simon waaras, 27 Apr '11 11:29 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Intolerance is the key
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 27 Apr '11 11:25 am

(0)
 (0)