Q.

Word tales 5...: spin a very short story with the following words....1. Dinosaur. 2. Champion, 3. Fly, 4.chocolate cake. 5. Night, 6 Heroine, 7. Dance. Note: the words can be used only once.... the most sensible story gets the BA tag....go ahead ...be your imaginative best :))

Asked by sumitha, 13 Jan '09 06:39 pm

1.

You know what??? ..... Last Night I saw a Silly, Rubbish & A BIG FAKE movie, namely "Champion" ....... which had a really ridiculous starcast ...... dont remember the name of the actor, but he really looked like a "Dinosaur" faced crook :)) ........ You know what happens in the movie??? ........ He takes the "Heroine" of the movie for a walk ...... on a cool, breezy "Night" .......... and guess what happens? ......... They both decide to sit in the middle of the road :)) ...... and what later you know? ..... suddenly, MAGIC :-))) ...... A "Chocolate Cake" comes in from somwhere :)) ....... and guess what he does with that cake ........ he keeps it on the road, and with his dhaai (2 n 1/2) kilo mukka (punch) ........... he punched besides it, hard on the road and made it "Fly" ........ What Rubbish really :)) ........ even she was soooooooooooo fedd up ke what to say :)) ........... You should had looked at her face :)) ............ n later you know what he says to her? ....... Will you ...more
Answered by Cartoon Network, 14 Jan '09 04:29 am

(1)
 (0)

2.

I was a CHAMPION CHOCOLATE CAKE maker. Last NIGHT i tried to baked a cake for my HEROINE (gf) and invited her over to eat it...Unfortunately it got burnt as i was practising DANCE (to perform later with her) and forgot tht i had kept it in the oven with wrong time setting...the shape of it when it was out of the oven was like DINOSAUR face...though i was scared i still presented it to her...she took it and my cake FLEW right into the dust bin...now i have given up going to the kitchen :((((((
Answered by prashant dcunha, 13 Jan '09 07:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Little Jimmy was a CHAMPION in having his way. He got his parents to put him in the plane off to Los Angeles to see the filming of Jurrasic Park where he was sure to encounter the DINOSAURS that he had seen so many times in his dreams. The plane ride was also a new experience for him as he had so far seen only his
toy planes FLY. Once in the plane all the passengers knew Little Jimmy's mission. With his nose stuck in the air everyone was at his command including one of the air hostesses who was assigned the duty of caring for him right thru his entire stay in LA and to book him back safely. This was a special gift for Jimmy from his parents as the next day would be his Bday which he would spend at the Universal Studio where the filming would take place. The crew there was already aware of this child's arrival and that NIGHT they got Jimmy to cut the CHOCOLATE CAKE which was designed to look like the animal he so adored. They organised a DANCE show specially in his honour and the ai ...more
Answered by gem mina, 14 Jan '09 09:13 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Once upon a time i was DANCING with my girl friend (very beautifull)in a cold & breezy NIGHT of new year eve.....she was very happy with me and while dancing she asked...you are so smart and handsome...if you will make a film ever...would you prefer me as your HEROINE ? I said Why not...if there is no one else to select.....and I took her hand lovingly and we went to have some CHOCOLATE CAKE......When I was looking in to her eye and having the cake...she got nervous and was feeling shy....when we both were diving into each others emotions...suddenly one DINOSAUR came and bang my head...and said "Dont dream at Q&A ever,,,,you have this bad habit. " When I look at the DINOSAUR....it was my dear friend Sumitha. Then only i realized that i was dreaming. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Answered by peekay first, 13 Jan '09 09:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I agree Good question
Answered by Motu, 22 Oct 12:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Good question
Answered by ILAPAKURTI SATYANARAYANA, 14 Jan '09 09:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

1 Dinosaur became 2nd Champion after 3 times Fly & eat 4chocolate cake in 5 Nights with 6 Heroines ke 7 (sat) Dance n njoy!!!
Answered by atl shvd, 13 Jan '09 06:46 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Akshya Kumar