Q.

What is the effect of medicine SPASMO PROXYVON (Blue cOLOUR CAPSULES)if some one takes 2-4 capsules daily. please let me know my friend is addicted fo

Tags: friend, fo, effect of medicine spasmo proxyvon
Asked by Shishu, 25 Apr '08 04:27 pm

1.

At first you take 2 or 3 pills and you really don't understand if you're high or not. then you do it again and pop some 3 or 4 pills, after 15 - 30 minutes you felt it. first you have the feeling that's almost euphoric as the drugs travel through your bloodstream and finally into your brain right into the pleasure centre of your brain. you see yourself more carefree than ever and you start doing things you never did before...its like you're another person...it gaves you an incredible creativity. You wrote songs,poems,books,paint...anything..everything with an unbelieveable creativity and enthusiasm and dedication. after hours of doing something amazing it was starting to wear off. You feel yourself going back,sliding back to the same you. and then you have to get some of this amazing pills that makes you an enhanced version of yourself....and so it goes...after a few days...weeks...months...years you have to double, triple...your dose and you start to feel the effect...you start to see ...more
Source: experience - 10 years.
Answered by muanpuia khiangte, 06 Jun '11 02:56 pm

(5)
 (0)
2.

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Proxyvon) http://hqdrugs.com/aff-115/good/170.html I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Answered by Frank Davis, 28 Jul '10 12:12 am

(3)
 (2)
3.

Spasmo Proxyvon contains dextropropoxyphene which is a weak opioid (opium-like) agent. advice ur friend to gradualy reduce the dose slowly but steadily and surely over the next few weeks. With a strong will power, it is not difficult. Please keep in mind that the situation will become worse if ur friend do not stop now and he may need to go to a de-addiction centre.
Answered by sunil matiyan, 25 Apr '08 04:44 pm

(3)
 (1)
4.

This Spasmo Proxivon tab for any pain especially for muscular pain.
Please use only by the advice of a doctor
This tab you can use 1 - 0- 1 daily for 5 days
Answered by aji paul, 28 Jun '09 12:31 pm

(3)
 (0)
5.

I have got kidney problem,some body advised to take this tablet as i have acute bachache.please advise whether i should take this medicine or not ?
Answered by charanjeetsingh walia, 29 Jun '09 03:58 pm

(2)
 (1)
6.

Bro its the best thing i ever had in my life,its such pleasure that gradually you will start taking it in high doses,and one day when you try to sleep without taking it then you will realise that you are addicted to spasmo proxyvon.i am addicted since last three years 12 to 14 tab daily,now the situation is worst i cant keep up without it,but since from last 5 days iam detoxing myself and trying to leave it,its such a pain and now i can feel that the pleasure of this drug is how terrifying,BUT I AM GOING TO KICK OFF THIS HABBIT,BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE ...once i will leave it then i will share the idea with all my friends of this community
Answered by sunny dayal, 12 Mar '10 03:30 pm

(1)
 (3)
7.

You are going straight to death like micheal jackson your liver will be fully damaged and you will not even know bcoz liver don't contains any vein so u wll not play any pain and your liver will be damaged suddenly one day ur liver will stop working and their is no cure of liver damage suddenly one day you will die so my friend keep your does down slowly and try to quit from this it will be difficult but please try and one more thing just think of your mother.
Answered by Dharmendra Mishra, 03 Dec '09 04:54 pm

(0)
 (5)
8.

Its not that bad as some of my friends stated here.proxyvon is not dangerous at all.its js like a 2 peg of whisky.. no matter how hard u vl tell ur friend to stop this he wont listen..so js ask him to change this to something else like alprex or N10..slowiy, slowly..
liver can be damaged by alcohol also.so blaming only proxyvon for liver damage is wrong..my id is mockingbird2010@rediffmail.com..ask more if u want
Answered by mockingbird, 30 Jan '10 04:35 pm

(1)
 (2)
9.

Space mo proxyon cap ke kya nuksan hain
Source: narewsh
Answered by Sobtis StoneCrusher, 08 Jun '12 01:41 pm

(0)
 (3)
10.

It is a antispasmodic medicine used for pain in abdomen & also for muscular pain, overdose may cause liver disease so ask ur friend to stop it slowly.
Answered by drgunjan, 25 Apr '08 04:29 pm

(1)
 (0)