What is the difference between "loved ones" & "beloved ones'?
First - TYPES OF LOVE:
1}You love your family & friends, due love & support by each one of them.
Love your religion, to get relaxed and get 'Peace'.
 You develop a deep, ineffable feeling of intense & tender attraction shared in passionate or intimate attraction & intimate interpersonal and sexual relationships, with a person of opposite sex - initially only Lust and attraction (Romantic Love) - which further develop as love due to commitment (Marriage) and Bond ((pregnancy or children)
 I Love many type of food as it is strongly pleasurable, desirable, and preferred to eat or for health reasons
When U r love is for Human any one or all of them may be terms BELOVED.
But for others U will not use the term beloved. e.g. U will say i love to eat Idli You want sya my 'beloved Idli'
1. To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents. I love my friends.
2. To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
3. To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
a. To embrace or caress.
b. To have sexual intercourse with.
5. To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
6. Theology To have charity for.
7. To thrive on; need: The cactus loves hot, dry air. ...more