Q.

Jagatguru Sankracharya said thus ,I have been attending meetings and meeting muslims from many years. And i started this new practice in india i.e. Jagatguru (he calling himslef with this title) was able to go amoung them and understand their love and truthfulness of Islam and that the fact that Islam provides the world richest lesson for humanity.
Time has come to strenghthen HINDU MUSLIM UNITY ??

Tags: time, relationships, education
Asked by TruthMission, 09 Feb '10 11:25 am

1.

Very nice and most needed thing !!! I think scholers of Islam and Hindu has to come together for PEACE in the world !! : )) I have seen so many Muslim Brothers are really genuine and trustworthy and softspoken...but probem is there are people who belongs to Muslim community do create unhealthy atmosphere in the name of ISLAM (i.e. Peace)...I would like to request my Muslim Brothers & Sisters to opposse them and show them their Misunderstanding !! If you Love me I will definitely give Love in reverse..that is the fact...!! True Peer, Paigambar, Philosophers and Saints ever shown us path of Peace and prosperity...this is our fault... what we adopted and understood their teachings !! : )) May God Bless Us and lead us to create Heaven on Earth !! : ))
Answered by Ramesh Mistry, 09 Feb '10 11:37 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Sri Adi Shankara Bhagawatpada's sojourn on this earth was much before the birth of Islam. Presently there are 5 Pontiffs of sankara mutt. I fail to understand to whom do you refer to? Further, your bracketed qualifcations is indicative of - if not your derision - but atleast your doubt. But my opinion is that Hindu Islam unity exists. This can be only strengthened further and will become well known if only Muslims reconcile with their originating religious faiths like Christianity and Judaism and also stop being anti semetic.An acharya's duty is to teach. If an Acharya had said that, it will have positive effect.
Answered by Chandra sekhar Krishnan, 09 Feb '10 11:37 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

FULL SPEECH : When we receive blessing from God Almighty, only then we get chance to understand the truth of the religon.

I have been attending meetings and meeting muslims from many years. And i started this new practice in india i.e. Jagatguru (he calling himslef with this title) was able to go amoung them and understand their love and truthfulness of Islam and that the fact that Islam provides the world richest lesson for humanity.

When people tell Islam "inhuman", Muslim "inhuman" and tell that Islam works and spread only by the power of sword, and due to this if someone gets sad on whole of the earth, it is me who gets the maximum pain.

Answered by salmanfarsi, 09 Feb '10 12:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

This is already in practice and "Sufi" sect is the best example for this unity ,there are number of " Durgahs " where one can see this unity .
Answered by KARTIKAY SHARMA, 09 Feb '10 12:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes , we are always united and only some politicians who are power crazy or out of power or jealous people induce enimity. infact during festivals we share biryani and sweets without any propblems whatsoever
but despite all quoted above , the insecurity to certain sect is driving them nuts and hence lead to communalism
Answered by Biryani, 09 Feb '10 11:29 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The most basic division of the Indian society is of Aryans and Dravidians. According to this division, nearly 72% of Indians are Aryans and 28% are Dr..more

Answered by jameel ahmed