Q.

What is the diff between I pad and I pod ?

Tags: sports, electronics, beauty & fashion
Asked by sigma, 22 Jan '13 11:09 pm

1.

I pad is a tablet in which you can do anything which can be done by computer but I pod is basically song storage device. In iPod touch you can surf the net if you have Wi Fi.
Answered by Avantika, 22 Jan '13 11:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I pod mostly for mp3 player but i-pad it is just like lap top but small one with few differences
Answered by nahu khan, 22 Jan '13 11:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I Pad is everything.
I Pod is just songs.
Answered by Seshadri Srinivasan, 22 Jan '13 11:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I pad is a tablet for multipurpose task, while i pod is meant for songs...!
Answered by Dil Se, 23 Jan '13 05:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

The iPad is a new device launched by Apple, also known as Apple Tablet that is considered a hybrid of iPod touch and Apple notebook. The company describes the product as "magical and revolutionary". This device can be used for web browsing, ebook reading and runs almost 140, 000 apps. iPad models will be available in late March to April, 2010. The targeted audience for iPad are the consumers already using iTouch and iPhone and familiar with the touch-screen technology.
iPods are great Apple devices used mainly for playing and storing music, videos, photos and more and come in four different models, iPod Shuffle, Nano, Classic, and iPod Touch. The latest model, iPod Touch is also a great pocket computer and can be used to send email, surf the web and play games.
Answered by ritika sharma, 23 Jan '13 10:14 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

if you r looking best then you must go for i phone 5 he have both features
Source: ios 6
Answered by wenz, 22 Jan '13 11:37 pm

(0)
 (0)