Q.

What is music?
how does music perform?
why we all love music?

Tags: relationships, music, entertainment
Asked by AHMED FAROOQUI, 10 Jun '10 07:52 pm

1.

Music is prayer that leads us to GOD and thats why we all love music. It is such an art that even if our enemy performs we forget antagonism. Anything that contributes to peace of mind is loved by all irrespective of ages ,colors and creeds.
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 28 Jun '10 01:45 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Music ia a perfume of life..
Answered by bhumika, 15 Jan '12 11:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Music is soul-pleasing and so it's divine...!
Answered by Dil Se, 10 Jun '10 10:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Music is an art form whose medium is sound. Common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. The creation, performance, significance, and even the definition of music vary according to culture and social context. Music ranges from strictly organized compositions (and their recreation in performance), through improvisational music to aleatoric forms. Music can be divided into genres and subgenres, although the dividing lines and relationships between music genres are often subtle, sometimes open to individual interpretation, and occasionally controversial. Within "the arts", music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art, and auditory art.
Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 10 Jun '10 08:05 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

People of different languages, cultures, customs and races came to Punjab. These immigrants influenced Punjabi culture. People are robust and the ove..more

Answered by QueSera Sera