Q.

You Can be Hidden From Yourself.Is this Possible:-)))))

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by inquisitive, 17 Oct '09 06:47 am

1.

It is possible when we don't want to face ourself in situations where we do act or do things ourself and thus make every conceivable & vain attempt to justify it to ourselves for the things we have done which we are not even able to convince ourself. We are thus trying to hide from ourselves because our own real self doesn't have the ability to face up to the real truth.
Answered by Omega, 17 Oct '09 05:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Let me put it this way. I guess, there are times and circumstances in life when you are so involved in pursuing something, or focused deeply, or very hectic ...As a result of which, you wouldn't think of yourself as you would be so engrossed with your tasks. So literally, you would have forgotten about yourself during that moment. Can it be called hidden from yourself ? I dont know ! .... Secondly, is there any other way ? No idea ! ..... But again, why do you want to hide yourself ? Could it be related to something that's conflicting interests of the mind and heart and you wish to hide yourself as the situation or circumstances demand it ? This seems like a tumba complex question !
Answered by Kavita Prsd, 17 Oct '09 12:08 pm

(1)
 (0)