Q.

What is the best you can do when you dont get on well with someone?

Asked by Anuja, 23 Nov '12 10:04 am

1.

I give him/her sufficient space to breath himself/herself.. and keep enough space for myself..

I mean I shrink my interaction..
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 29 Nov '12 12:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

If both are rigid on not changing their behaviour, and still dont wont any break up, accept him / her as it is, the love will sure glow someday patience helps

Fighting with someone we love and spend a lot of time with can bring us down. It's a very unpleasant situation, and it's something that we should want to try to resolve.

Talk to him / her about how you feel
Find someone outside of the conflict to confide in

Consider going to consultation therapy. Someone with professional training might be able to find the source of the problem and help solve it. Take it seriously if you do decide to go through with it

As a last resort, consider putting some space between you and him ?her especially if the problem is one that is inter-generational or can be traced throughout the time as a recurring problem
Answered by manvika, 23 Nov '12 10:17 am

(3)
 (0)
3.

Either maintain status quo or cut off
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 23 Nov '12 10:10 am

(2)
 (1)
4.

If the situation is just a phase it can be talked and discussed by both and with mutual understanding it can be solved or maybe some space is required but if it is beyond repair then there is nothing else to do
Answered by Annes, 23 Nov '12 11:18 am

(2)
 (0)
5.

Since I can not change him, I will change myself.......if I want to continue my relationship with him.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 23 Nov '12 11:14 am

(2)
 (0)
6.

Hi Anuja. to get on well with Somone , the thoughts have to meet, the emotions has to be there to blend.with, feelings of respect along with some affection has to be there to make things easy to mingle with, above all understanding and trust also has to be there to build a relation .We can create a better rapport.with the person only If find the person's nature attitude and behaviour appreciable. Orelse, we will find diifuclyt to have any association with the person . Our heart will refuse to get along with the person as we cant have any relation with pretenions......!.
Answered by Rachana, 23 Nov '12 11:00 am

(2)
 (0)
7.

I will keep distance. What else to do?
Answered by Tough Nut, 23 Nov '12 10:20 am

(2)
 (0)
8.

Based on the observations over a period of time Try and analsye the possible reasons for the conflicts -If more positives than negative are found try and reason it out so that the relationship can be maintained,Else a pep talk may help to sort out the differences if any -over a cup of coffee; give a long rope and see if it works-Else Ram Ram ji !!
Answered by BINDAS gandmaru, 23 Nov '12 10:16 am

(2)
 (0)
9.

Answered by Shantha, 23 Nov '12 10:14 am

(2)
 (0)
10.

Always one should put himself in others' shoes. If he feels that it hurts him , it probably hurts the other person too.The beginning of love is to let those we love be just themselves, and not twist them with our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense .....yes ,it happens occasionally and goes to a point of no return , when both are holding their egoistic fort ....if both shake hand at the same time , it is heaven but it's rare .But to me , it's more ecstasy when one opens his / her heart and it just needs a sincere apology with an open heart and open arms
Roothe hue ko manana zindagi hai,
sweetheart ko hasana zindagi hai,
koi jeet kar khush hua to kya hua,
sab kuch haar kar muskurana zindagi hai
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 26 Nov '12 11:23 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Modi and US are natural allies because both are facing the threat of terrorism.US understands this very wellNot giving visa, etc are just naatak to ap..more

Answered by Vikram