Q.

As you enter in the room of yours one of close friend and you catch him red handed watching blue film, what will be yours reaction?

Tags: relationships, close friend, entertainment
Asked by Ravinesh Kumar, 27 Sep '11 12:24 am

1.

Absolutely nothing. I will simply join him if she is 'her' then I'll try to convince her to do the practical
Answered by Arun Kumar Verma, 27 Sep '11 12:36 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Nothing
Answered by aflatoon, 27 Sep '11 10:18 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

No reaction and not bothered
Answered by iqbal seth, 27 Sep '11 09:03 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Millions watch these films the world over and that is why it has become a booming business making millions of profit. Since there are MILLIONS OF SAINTS encouraging such orgies/sleaze by watching them on the sly and helping those who produce and act in these films to be millionaires, what can one do if my friend also happens to be one of these PIOUS SAINTS who happen to be addicted to these kind of stuff? It is one of the weaknesses of humans which the rich and shameless like to exploit to the maximum. I have seen young school-going children watching these films at the cyber cafes with the owner least concerned about the harmful effect it will have on these children. All they are concerned is in making money. Nobody gives a hang if we become sex maniacs. The more trash dished out by the movie and media people, the more trashy we will become at the end. As is it is said: "What you sow, so shall you reap." So if nobody among the great concerned rulers and law enforcement ...more
Answered by Noel David, 27 Sep '11 01:34 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Leave me alone for him to enter into the world of fantasy. If you feel like seeing it, stay on.
Answered by Rajendra G, 27 Sep '11 01:27 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Catch red handed watching blue film get yellow with rage. Ain't it an atrocity? Should people ever do that? It is a heinous crime worth capital punishment. How can I expect it from a close friend this monstrosity - of not intimating me when the show was beginning?
Answered by Somebodysomewhere, 27 Sep '11 12:36 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Nothing i will pat her at her shoulders and say now switch off tht ,,i dnt like it :))
Answered by paaruul advani, 27 Sep '11 12:27 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

:-)), Frankly it will Be , Wow rewind kar :-D
Answered by jasoos Gardabh Das, 27 Sep '11 12:26 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

#1 First, heat (the highest your stove will go) a tremendously frightening amount of oil in your biggest pot. Literally, the whole bottle of Wesson. D..more