Q.

Was Osho an advocate of Tantra Yoga?

I have read most of his books and they are so enlightening.But when I came to know that in one of his discourses he defended the ancient tantra myth of parents having sex with their own children,I was shocked.Even in his Oregon commune he allowed middle aged men having sex with prepubescent girls.This is doubly horrifying for anybody to hear.How can a man of such expanded consciousness advocate such unethical acts?
Can anybody help me in understanding this part of Tantric Sex who has real knowledge on it or anybody who has been a part of his commun

Asked by sibani sahu, 07 Jul '08 02:59 pm

1.

According to osho rajnish, the main thing that can come in between a person and his path towards salvation is his desire.... believable enough as u cant meditate if u r thinking of love or sex..... hence he advocated that a person must satisfy his/ her sexual desires fully and then only can concentrate in a pure manner.... morality or immorality are a make of the society that we live in and not universally acceptable.......
Answered by nikhil chaudhary, 07 Jul '08 03:32 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

May be.
Answered by ssar dubli, 07 Jul '08 03:10 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

Absolutely i agree and endross
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 27 Nov '09 12:33 am

(0)
 (0)