Q.

What is your views on our present day educational system ?

Tags: health, education, science
Asked by Gopal, 09 Apr '10 03:58 pm

1.

I think the present educational system is in need of a MAJOR toilet flush and a complete rework from scratch. AS it is in Indian homes....we make our children grossly selfish by telling them to "stay out of trouble" (as in do nothing and pretend as if nothing happened when Mr. SI starts violating Miss. Poor Citizen number 9238749237) and to focus on nothing but marks marks and....marks!

Te Indian educational system further encourages this narrow minded individual attitude. Only academics dominates our schools. And even in academics, it is taught like a rat race... and the value is imparted that to be better off, I must somehow make all the 49 kids in my school worst off than me. And then when I become an adult and sell Indian Army secrets to Pakistan for a billion bucks and a virgin wife from NWFP, people call me a brutalistic anti nationalistic scumbag.

Answered by A Moin, 10 Apr '10 04:59 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Required update
Answered by yusuf syed, 09 Apr '10 04:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Next to China, India is the most populated country in the world. Naturally there is too much rush and competition in every field. So, rush to technical and higher education has increased as scope for arts and science has become lesser and lesser due to lack of reforms and up gradation in the course structure and materials according to the developments of the world. Also, qualification in higher education gives added advantage to face successfully competition in the job market.

Purpose of Education:

All round development of personality is the purpose of education. But the present day education is neither imparting true knowledge of life, world and helping one stand on ones own leg nor improving the talent of a student by which one can achieve laurels in the field one is interested. So, combination of arts subjects and computer science and science and humanities or literature should be introduced so that such courses could be useful for the students to do jobs after recruitment in ...more
Source: google .com
Answered by anil garg, 18 Apr '11 06:13 pm

(0)
 (0)