Q.

What is the best anti rejection drug to take?

Tags: relationships, religion & spirituality, study abroad
Asked by narendra sharma, 13 Dec '12 05:06 pm

1.

THERE IS NO ONE specific medication to take for anti-rejection, as in an organ transplant..Your physician needs to weigh all the factors, then pick the medication he/she feels is appropriate. Before I was involved with caring for someone with cancer, I thought CHEMOTHERAPY was a specific drug given to cancer patients. What I learned was, chemotherapy is actually a combination of different anti-cancer drugs mixed together, depending on the type of cancer and different factors. There are at least 50 if not more combinations of drugs, mixed like a "cocktail", to give someone with cancer. For every type and severity of cancer, there is a different "cocktail". If you or someone you know is on an anti-rejection medication, don't be afraid to question the physician and also do some research.
Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Dec '12 05:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

THERE IS NO ONE specific medication to take for anti-rejection, as in an organ transplant..Your physician needs to weigh all the factors, then pick the medication he/she feels is appropriate. Before I was involved with caring for someone with cancer, I thought CHEMOTHERAPY was a specific drug given to cancer patients.
Answered by vijay shukla, 20 Dec '12 03:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Answered by points, 18 Dec '12 12:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

THERE IS NO ONE specific medication to take for anti-rejection, as in an organ transplant..Your physician needs to weigh all the factors, then pick the medication he/she feels is appropriate
Answered by Quest, 13 Dec '12 08:09 pm

(0)
 (0)