How can we improve in Olympic for taking medals like leading country?
2) In India sports means getting government job,this system change,we have to thing it in high level.
3) We can seek help from Russia,China to train our players in long term.
4) Regularly we have conduct world class competition,our player will get the confidence.
5) In India we should create more Play Grounds.(Prime locality Real Estate Giants constructing the Flats with help of Government Officials).
6)We need more sponsorship for all the games.
2. There should be a system (like sports clubs for cricket) which nurtures talent from every corner and make them competitive & lay long-term strategy
3. Needs funding & infrastructure
4. Bring well-known coaches from all parts of globe.
5. Give some financial security to sports persons
I am very much inspired by Beijing Olympic and start educating myself about Olympic from I.O.C. and beijing Olympic websites, so that I can share my views with friends and society.
Here you will find your best answer :
Olympic education: a lasting benefit for Chinas schoolchildren.
Countdown to Beijing 2008: today on education and the Olympic Games.
The worlds largest-ever Olympic education programme is being undertaken in schools throughout China, ensuring the Beijing Games leave a lasting legacy for the countrys young generation. Embracing the Olympic spirit and values, it underscores the Olympic Charters first principle, which ...more
The US rowing teams for example were a self motivated bunch, who trained as
a team without much help from the respective goverments. What we need is an
exposure to various unconventional sports such as rowing, fencing, sync swimming, beach volleyball and so on. There are no goverment programs for such
The indepth discussion on sports and performance is beyond the scope of this
but just to mention them, that success in sports and performance is an integration
of know-how in 5 main areas.
1. Bio-mechanics and technique analysis
2. Body types: Endo morph, ecto morph and mesomorphs
3. Fitness: Strength, flexibility and stamina
4. Diet and sports nutrition
5. Temperament and menta ...more
Training programmes should be scientific with some one sincerely following up needs of the sportspersons rather than those of officials.
We have heard many stories of selected athletes / teams dumped in common rooms with no amenities while officials stayed in 5 stars.
I read an article in Sakal while ago that selected Pune University team did not participate in Inter-University Tennis games because of bungling of officials. This will certainly discourage participation itself.
Lets hope for some dedication from officials and authorities ... We have talent and can't see why we cannot do better